Lew Chew Costumes, Middle Class
Click here for image
of complete lithograph
This lithograph features the typical middle class dress of the Okinawans. Dress of the young and old is depicted. A stone bridge is in the background.
I have recorded two different versions of the picture in this lithograph. I call this one Type II. To see the differences between Type I and II, click here.
The lettering reads:
- Dag and drawn by E. Brown, Jr Land by Heine
- Ackerman Lith., 379 Broadway, N.Y.
- LEW CHEW COSTUMES, MIDDLE CLASS
Very clean. Margin appears to have been trimmed.
Paper thickness is 8.7mm.
Numerous differences between large and medium. Foreground is different color and different shading. Bridge in background has no visible upper surface (walkway) in the large but a large white walkway in the medium. Man to left has open eyes in large and closed eyes in the medium. Clearly different renderings of the drawing.
Page Size (cm): 25.7x28.6cm
Image Size (cm): Width-16.4, Height-23.2, Diagonal-28.3
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment with Order. US Dollar Check or Money Order Payable by a Bank in the US or PayPal Payment.
- Postage (US Postal Service) and Insurance: $6.00 within the US; $18.00 outside the US (Outside US at Buyer's risk of loss in mail). Additional postage applies when framesets are ordered or where shipment is to an address outside the US.
- Discounts (Based on Order Filled): Over $500 - 10% Over $1,000 - 15% - Discounts do not apply to frame sets. They are priced net.
- New Mexico sales (gross receipts) tax is due when applicable.