China Girl, Sycee Head Dress
Click the picture for image
of complete lithograph
In August of 1853, Commodore Perry departed Lew Chew for China. The first stop was in Macao where he took a house for an extended stay. This lithograph is a view of a Chinese girl with a Sycee head dress that was from that visit.
The titles/lettering read:
- From a Dage by E. Brown
- P. Kramer delt
- P.S. Duval & Co, Phila
- China Girl - Sycee Head Dress
Couple of smudges just to right of the girl's face. Gum residue from binding in the right margin.
Page Size (cm): 28.7x22.4cm
Image Size (cm): Width-16.3, Height-22.7 - Oval
Attribution: This lithograph has been positively confirmed to be from the Beverley Tucker, Senate Printing (1856), of the Narrative.
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment with Order. US Dollar Check or Money Order Payable by a Bank in the US or PayPal Payment.
- Postage (US Postal Service) and Insurance: $8.00 within the US; $34.00 outside the US (Insured Priority Mail).
- Discounts (Based on Order Filled): Over $500 - 10% Over $1,000 - 15% - Discounts do not apply to frame sets. They are priced net.
- New Mexico sales (gross receipts) tax is due when applicable.