Island of Great Lew-Chew (Map)
Click the picture for image
of complete lithograph
This is a map of Okinawa. One has to wonder if "Matthew's Bay" was named in honor of Commodore Perry (Matthew Perry). Surely that is not what the Lew-Chewans called it.
The titles/lettering read:
- No attribution
- Ackerman Lith, 379 Broadway NY
- Island of GREAT LEW-CHEW (in side image area)
Condition. The lithograph is in Average condition. It has faint text foxing. The image are is cocked very slightly up and to the right. There is a blemish area at the in the bottom margin. The item would frame up nicely. No foxing or toning.
Page Size (cm): Width-22.9, Height-28.8
Image Size (cm): Width-16, Height-19.4, Diagonal-25.1
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment with Order. US Dollar Check or Money Order Payable by a Bank in the US or PayPal Payment.
- Postage (US Postal Service) and Insurance: $6.00 within the US; $18.00 outside the US (Outside US at Buyer's risk of loss in mail). Additional postage applies when framesets are ordered or where shipment is to an address outside the US.
- Discounts (Based on Order Filled): Over $500 - 10% Over $1,000 - 15% - Discounts do not apply to frame sets. They are priced net.
- New Mexico sales (gross receipts) tax is due when applicable.