#182, Type IA
Click the picture for image
of complete lithograph
I believe this is what is often called a "Cung-qua" in the Narrative. A "Cung-qau" apparently was a prominent building occupied by a higher level government official. Members of the expedition would overnight at them as they explored the island. The US forces had obviously settled in as the flag is on display.
The titles/lettering read:
- From nature by Heine, Fig by Brown
- Lith. of Sarony & Co. New York
- TSHAN-DI-COO-SAW LEW-CHEW.
Nice lithograpah. Very clean.
I have found several different types of this lithograph. I have designated this as type IA. To see the types, click here.
Page Size (cm): 28.9x22.5cm
Image Size (cm): Width-22.5, Height-15.6, Diagonal-27.5
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment with Order. US Dollar Check or Money Order Payable by a Bank in the US or PayPal Payment.
- Postage (US Postal Service) and Insurance: $6.00 within the US; $18.00 outside the US (Outside US at Buyer's risk of loss in mail). Additional postage applies when framesets are ordered or where shipment is to an address outside the US.
- Discounts (Based on Order Filled): Over $500 - 10% Over $1,000 - 15% - Discounts do not apply to frame sets. They are priced net.
- New Mexico sales (gross receipts) tax is due when applicable.