Jamestown St Helena
Click the picture for image
of complete lithograph
The Mississippi arrived at Jamestown, St Helena on January 10, 1853 at around noon. Coal and supplies were taken aboard. Members of the expedition set out to visit Longwood. The ship in the foreground is the US Steam Ship Mississippi.
The titles/lettering read:
- From nature by Heine Shipping by Brown
- Litho of Sarony & Co New York
- JAMESTOWN ST. HELENA
Bottom edge (binding edge) is ragged.
Variations of this lithograph have been observed. I call this one Type II. To see the varieties, click here.
Page Size (cm): 29x22.4cm
Image Size (cm): Width-23.7, Height-16.5, Diagonal-29
Attribution: This lithograph has been positively confirmed to be from the Beverley Tucker, Senate Printing (1856), of the Narrative.
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment with Order. US Dollar Check or Money Order Payable by a Bank in the US or PayPal Payment.
- Postage (US Postal Service) and Insurance: $6.00 within the US; $18.00 outside the US (Outside US at Buyer's risk of loss in mail). Additional postage applies when framesets are ordered or where shipment is to an address outside the US.
- Discounts (Based on Order Filled): Over $500 - 10% Over $1,000 - 15% - Discounts do not apply to frame sets. They are priced net.
- New Mexico sales (gross receipts) tax is due when applicable.