Loo Rock & Pontinha Maderia (Type I)
Click the picture for image
of complete lithograph
Maderia was the first stop on the outbound journey. The Mississippi anchored in the harbor just below the mountain know as Loo Rock. In the background of the picture you see ships in the anchorage in the Port of Funchal.
The titles/lettering read:
- Drawn from nature by Heine. Figures by Brown
- Ackerman Lith. 379 Broadway N.Y.
- LOO ROCK & POINTINHA MADERIA
Bottom edge (binding edge) is ragged.
Paper thickness is 9+mm.
I have found two types of this lithograph. I call this one Type I. To see the differences, click here.
Page Size (cm): 29x22.5cm
Image Size (cm): Width-23.3, Height-16.3, Diagonal-28.4
Attribution: This lithograph has been positively confirmed to be from the Beverley Tucker, Senate Printing (1856), of the Narrative.
Terms & Conditions.
- Payment with Order. US Dollar Check or Money Order Payable by a Bank in the US or PayPal Payment.
- Postage (US Postal Service) and Insurance: $6.00 within the US; $18.00 outside the US (Outside US at Buyer's risk of loss in mail). Additional postage applies when framesets are ordered or where shipment is to an address outside the US.
- Discounts (Based on Order Filled): Over $500 - 10% Over $1,000 - 15% - Discounts do not apply to frame sets. They are priced net.
- New Mexico sales (gross receipts) tax is due when applicable.